- 2 chai tea bags (I used decaf)
- ¼ cup Swerve confectioners (or stevia glycerite to taste)
- 2 cup SodaStream fizzy water OR LaCroix mineral water (coconut flavor)
- ½ cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- lemon twists
- coconut cream/organic cream, whipped (sweetened with a touch of Swerve confectioners or stevia glycerite and a vanilla bean)
- Combine 2 chai tea bags and ½ cup boiling water in a small bowl.
- Steep tea bags in the water for 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags. Squeeze tea bags into the water to get extra flavor out.
- Add natural sweetener and fizzy water to the hot water, then stir in the unsweetened almond/coconut milk.
- Garnish with sweetened coconut cream (or organic whipped cream), nutmeg, and/or lemon twists.
- Serve chilled.
NotesTraditional Chai Bubbly = 120 calories, 0g fat, 0g protein, 24g carbs, 0g fiber “Healthified” Chai Bubbly = 15 calories, 0g fat, 0g protein, 0g carbs