Instant Pot Keto Blueberry Muffin
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 1 ½ tablespoon golden flaxseed meal
- 4 ½ tablespoon erythritol sweetener I used Swerve
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 ½ tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- In a large glass bowl add and mix the following ingredients: coconut flour, flaxseed meal, erythritol sweetener, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt
- In a separate medium-sized bowl add almond milk, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Blend the ingredients completely.
- Add both the mixtures and mix until clump-free. Mildly fold in the blueberries and keep it aside.
- Add 1 cup of water to the interior part of the Instant Pot
- Take six reusable silicone cupcake baking liners and fill them with 3/4 of the way up with the muffin mixture. Use your thumb and press the thick dough inside the cups.
- On top of the steamer rack, put a 10-inch sheet of tin foil. Arrange the muffin cups evenly on the foil-lined rack and fold the excess foil around the sides of the muffins. Use the rack handles to put them inside the instant pot.
- Cover and close the top of the muffins using another sheet of tin foil. Close and seal the lid and set the pressure release handle to sealing mode.
- Set the pressure cook on a high-pressure manual and set the timer for 20 mins.
- After the cooking time is finished, put it on natural release mode for 10 minutes and then Quick Release the remaining pressure.
- Now, open the lid and slowly remove the tin foil cover. Use the rack handles and gently lift the rack of muffins out.
- Serve hot.