KETO BUCKEYE BROWNIE COOKIES
For chocolate enthusiasts who want to have it all, a cookie, a brownie, and a buckeye all in one are the dream treat. They’re what you know for peanut butter buckeyes with chocolate icing, rich, chewy brownies, and crispy-edged soft-baked cookies, all mashed into the same box. Starting with a brownie mix package makes it almost too easy to take them off.
– I used: 1/2 C-Of Cocoa powder.
– 1+1/3 C-Of sifted Flour.
– 1 C-Of white Sugar.
– 1/2 C-Of soft Butter.
– 1/3 C-Of Chocolate nibs.
– An egg.
– 2 tsp-Of Vanilla.
– 2 Tbsp-Of Vegetable oil.
– 1/2 tsp-Of Baking powder.
– 1/2 tsp-Of Salt.
The oven should be preheated at 175°C.
– Step 1- Cover with parchment paper a cookie tray.
– Step 2- Mix the cocoa powder in an electric mixer with the sugar, butter, and oil.
– Step 3- Enter eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
– Step 4- Mix the flour, the bakery, and the salt powder. Apply the mixture to the mixture of the milk, butter, sugar, and cacao and blend until homogeneous.
– Step 5- Stir in the chocolate chips.
– Step 6- Create balls of the mixture of medium size and placed them in a scattered tray.
– Step 7- In the oven for at least 12 min, put the plate.
– Step 8- Take the pan from the oven and serve warmly.
ENJOY YOUR COOKIES! They are super yummy!!!